Monday, October 15, 2007

30 on 30: Mt. Rainier

UPDATED, July 1st, 2008:

I DID IT!! Pictures, trip recap, and youtubes are coming soon to provide you with wonderment and lulz. So stay tuned!!

---


Well, it's decided. My 30 on 30 adventure* will be an ascent of Washington's 14,410-foot Mt. Rainier. I'll be doing the climb with the infamous David "A1" Custer, and a couple of other folks. We'll be climbing with the guides of the legendary Rainier Mountaineering, Inc. Needless to say, I am extremely excited.

Read more about RMI, and how badass it is, right here.

And here is a picture of The Mountain. Be amazed.




*I will be 30 years old on June 30. Huzzah!

4 comments:

SillyCass said...

Is it wrong to already be looking forward to the summary?

Anonymous said...

Sweet! You rock DJ. No. 9 tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Anonymous said...

I hiked it yesterday. Pretty nice. I spray-painted a picture of you up there.

Anonymous said...

Dan! Update the blog already!